Clinical support for organisations
Added on the 15th May 2019
Aside from leading the way in peer support, March on Stress Clinical Services can deliver clinical support to organisations big or small.
If you are looking to update or adapt the services and clinical support offered in your organisation, to better support your people, here are some of the ways we can help:
- We have experience of delivering our service to large numbers of people within an organisation.
- A clinical contract guarantees our staff are on hand to deliver occupationally focussed mental health care to your people as they need it.
- Referrals are offered either a face-to-face or remote full clinical assessment (depending on the agreement) from a mental health professional within five working days. This is followed by advice and care management.
- If necessary, we organise therapy
- We currently run a clinical service for a charity, encompassing the above, with fantastic feedback.
- We can run regular Mental Health Clinics at a location of your choosing (e.g. once a month) for a specified length (e.g. one or two days).
- Our clinicians can offer on site assessment and ongoing care management.
- We can also consult with managers to help ensure their approach dovetails with the clinical care we arrange.
- We have been running a monthly clinic for a large news organisation to great effect. Clinical Services Manager Darren Humphrey, who leads the clinic, said: “The response to the clinic has been really positive, and has enabled members of staff to discuss any concerns they might have in a confidential environment while feeling supported and validated. It has provided assurance to the employer, knowing that their team is being supported with access to professional support and evidence based care".
Ad hoc support
- For smaller organisations, or those with less occupational mental health risk, we can offer an ad hoc Clinical Contract. This approach often suits organisations with unpredictable clinical needs.
- We can offer an assessment and management service working without either party being tied to a particular contract or timeframe.
To discuss your needs and find out more about how we can help, please email or call us on 02392 706929.
Page Loaded Date/Time : 2019-09-15 09:50:07
Keywords : Straw (Sustaining Resilience at Work), Hostage Situations, TRiM Training, Crisis Management
Description : March On Stress, a UK company providing psychological support, TRiM courses and TRiM BTEC